Getting started in Year 6 - short course CH467 / I01
What topics are covered?
- World Wide Web as a communication tool
- 3D Modelling
- Web page creation
- Programming: variables in games
- Programming: sensing
How long is this course?
This course duration is approximately 90 minutes.
Who is the course leader?
Facilitator To Be Confirmed
At STEM Learning, we are proud to work alongside teachers, technicians and educators to inspire and engage young people of all ages with STEM...
- Recognise the content and structure of the Teach Computing Curriculum in Year 6
- Understand how this fits into the curriculum across the whole primary age range
- Gain confidence through hands-on experience of the Teach Computing Curriculum lesson materials.
- Identify how the curriculum may be adapted to the context of your own school
|1 Getting started in Year 6||29 June 2022||15:30-17:00||Virtual|
Fees & Bursaries
Our remote CPD courses for teachers are delivered across a series of sessions run at specific times and dates. Information on all course sessions can be found under the description of each course. To complete a course, all sessions are mandatory.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available