Leading assessment, moderation and tracking in primary science NY032 / D22
Who is it for?
What topics are covered?
- best practice in primary science assessment
- current updates of assessment expectations
- techniques for assessment for learning
- strategies to support progression
- science moderation
- tracking of science for your school
- assessing working scientifically
- leading change
How will you learn?
How long is this course?
- explore techniques for assessment for learning in primary science teaching
- describe current assessment and tracking requirements in primary science
- explore good practice in assessment
- identify opportunities to develop assessment, tracking and moderation in your school
- discuss strategies to support progression in science
|Leading assessment, moderation and tracking in primary science - Session 1 - remote synchronous||14 November 2022||16:00-17:30||Bishop Challoner Catholic College|
|Leading assessment, moderation and tracking in primary science - Session 2 - face to face||25 November 2022||09:00-15:30||Bishop Challoner Catholic College|
|Leading assessment, moderation and tracking in primary science - Session 3 - face to face||24 February 2023||09:00-15:30||Bishop Challoner Catholic College|
Fees & Bursaries
If the course you would like to attend is fully booked, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest in being added to a waiting list. We will contact you when the course is due to run again.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available