Online Tech & Creative Courses for Kids Aged 8-17
Fire Tech, the UK's leading provider of tech education for 8-17-year-olds, is running online courses during the half-term, school holidays, during term time at weekend and after-school clubs and on their self guided platform
ENJOY THE SAME GREAT EXPERIENCE
The remote camps have a maximum of eight students to one teacher, are taught live by expert tutors from the UK’s leading universities, and give young people access to world-class technology courses. Your children have access live tutors, the sessions are not pre-recorded so they will still be able to interact with other students.
COURSES FOR KIDS AGED 8-17:
Python and Java Coding, Video Game Design, Junior Coder, Digital Photography, Artificial Intelligence & more!
- Fire Tech has delivered over 70,000 learning experiences to young people across five continents.
- We’ve partnered with the world’s leading brands like Amazon and Barclays and worked with international governments in Oman, Gibraltar, and the Seychelles.
- Our tutors come from the UK’s leading universities.
- Course curriculum is designed, tested, and built in-house by our product team.
- Courses run from 10am-3pm with regular breaks and run for four or five days.
The STEM Directory is provided as a service to support you in finding enrichment opportunities. The activities are offered by external providers and are not endorsed by STEM Learning. We are not responsible for their content or delivery.
|Published||31 March 2020|
|Last modified||28 September 2020|
|Nature of scheme||Project for students|
|Subject(s)||Computing, Creating Media, Programming, Design & Development, Creative arts and media|
|Age||7-11, 11-14, 14-16, 16-19|
|Running times||1 day-1 week|
Course costs varies.