Applications are now open for the STEM Learning Awards. Celebrate the best in STEM education by nominating yourself or a colleague.
Everyone remembers an amazing role model from childhood who may never have got the recognition they deserved. Our STEM Learning Teaching Awards and STEM Inspiration Awards celebrate the superstars across education and employment who’ve had a lasting impact on their students and the education field.
Applications are made via our online form and you can find further guidance in the FAQ section at the bottom of that page. Submissions close on 11 April 2022.
STEM Learning Teaching Awards
Supported by the ENTHUSE Charitable Trust, these awards recognise the very best in STEM teaching.
High-quality teaching is key to developing the next generation of STEM professionals and we are keen to recognise the educators that go above and beyond to support students pursuing STEM subjects.
There are seven award categories and teachers who’ve undertaken a STEM Learning CPD course are eligible to apply or be nominated.
- Excellence in STEM Teaching – Primary (supported by Primary Science Teaching Trust)
- Excellence in STEM Teaching - Secondary
- Excellence in STEM Teaching - Post 16
- Excellence in STEM support – Technicians and support staff
- Excellence in School & College Leadership in STEM
- ENTHUSE Partnership of the Year
- Outstanding Contribution to Diversity and Inclusion (supported by bp)
STEM Inspiration Awards
Sponsored by UK Research and Innovation (UKRI), the awards celebrate the individuals, organisations and STEM clubs working to inspire young people in science, technology, engineering and mathematics.
We want to recognise the initiatives which make a real impact, sparking enthusiasm for STEM subjects and paving the way for careers in STEM.
There are four award categories you can apply or nominate your colleagues for.
- Outstanding STEM Ambassador
- Inspirational STEM Employer
- Outstanding STEM Club
- Outstanding Contribution to Widening Participation, Diversity and Inclusion in STEM
Find out more
Regional and National award events
This year we will be celebrating our winners on a regional basis, bringing educators, employers and STEM Ambassadors together by inviting winners from both awards to a regional celebration event in May.
These winners will then be invited to a National Celebration Event in June for the STEM Learning Teaching Awards and in November for the STEM Inspiration Awards.
If you have any questions about the awards or making an application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.